Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

More interactive-interactive voice response

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by justin, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin

I was looking at setting up a Skype and/or GSM gateway with 3cx for making cheap outbound calls. Basically the phone company allows free calls to the mobile numbers on the same bill, so I was looking at setting up an incoming GSM gateway, then the gateway forwards automatically to an extension, but.....here's where my question is....Can I forward it to a Digital Receptionist etc. that then asks something like "Please enter the outbound number then press #" then after entering the number and hitting # it makes an outbound connection over the VoIP line to the requested number? I know it's possible in Asterisk but I decomissioned my Asterisk (Trixbox) server in favour of 3cx so I could have just the 1 server setup on my Windows Server box.

2. justin

I tried V7 on my server at home and it just keeled over...I couldn't get it up at all. I might wait for a stable version before I try it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.