• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Move 3cx to new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaming

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help. I need to move my current 3cx installation to a new server. The new server will be the same OS (Win 2008 Ent R2), but will have a differante name and IP address.

If there a guide / how 2 available that I can follow ?

Thanks

Sab

@flamingltd

When you complete the restore onto the new machine, go to the Settings->General and Settings-Advanced sections - with the exception of the Settings -> Advanced -> Custom Parameters tab, and check all settings on all tabs, updating private and public IP addresses as necessary, making sure you click "Apply" and "OK" on each page as you make changes. Once you've done that, it's time to check the Settings -> Advanced -> Custom Parameters tab - scroll through the list and check for the same.

Many Thanks Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.