Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MS Exch Phone Book on Yealink Phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ETAU, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ETAU

Hi, New to 3CX and I think it is a great product.

I am playing with syncing exchange contacts with 3CX. I have managed to sync my personal contacts with 3CX and these contacts are accessible in 3CX Phone for Windows.

Am I able to sync these same personal contacts to a t46G and t48G. Currently I only see the "3CX Phonebook" on these two phones. These phones are the same extension selected in "Email Addresses to Synchronize" and I am currently testing these phones on a remote network via the 3CX proxy.. Although they are physically in the same room, but on completely separate LAN connected separately to the internet.

I am also stuck on the public folders to synchronise.... What should I be entering here for the standard Global Address List? Or do I need to create a new public contacts folder?

Using 3CX as Hyper-V client, clicking on the blue "?" doesn't show anything for me.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.