Muiltiple call handles created for incoming call in TAPI??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by FlightRisk, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlightRisk

Mar 29, 2011
    There are some serious bugs in the TSP implementation for the 3CX, but I'm thinking that this particular issue must be some kind of configuration setting. If others are using the TSP at all for incoming calls, then this must be a bug with a workaround.

First, why isn't lineConfigure implemented in the TSP? Not being able to click on the configuration option from the TSP screen in the phone and modem options leaves you flying blind.

But more importantly, I have 3CX phone and 3CX assistant running. I place an incoming call to the pbx and dial my extension. At that point instead of the 1 call that should appear, I get at least 4 different call handles all for the same call, multiple call state changes notifying me of a call being offered, etc. The calls are all in monitor mode instead of giving me ownership and if you try to change privileges and answer any of them, all the calls go idle. But even more seriously, all of the call handle are wrong. So if the 4 incoming calls that get created, have handles (just a quick example for illustration) of 101,103,103 and 104, when they go idle, the handles reported are 220, 221, 222, 223!! Obviously, this is not to the TAPI spec and would break any software that needs to manage calls, but especially 3rd party controls or applications that need to have a valid call handle to track the life of the call. Can anyone shed light on what's going on? Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.