Multi-PBX Features

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KerryG, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

# Ability to monitor remote PBX’s from 3CX Assistant
    # Ability to transfer calls from one 3CX PBX to another PBX using the Multi-PBX capability of 3CX Assistant

I have two systems bridged together but I don't see how to see the extensions on the remote system. Is there some other setting needed for this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Guess there are some issues with Assistant provisioning. If a user outside the office tries to use the provisioning URL in the welcome email, they are given the IP of the 3CX system, usually this will be an internal IP and not a publicly addressable IP address. So this prevents outside users from using the provisioning URL without editing the URL it gives you.

Secondly, even though I have a bridge between the two systems, I cannot get the Assistant to log into the remote system. Has anyone got this working?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. clarityscg

Kerry,

I have a bridged system and I am monitoring both with Ver. 9. I am still trying to figure out how to transfer calls using the assistant between PBX's. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Are you using the tunnel or just straight ip?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.