Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Multi routing schedules based on day/time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hnhmack, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hnhmack

I am looking for the best way to establish multiple IVR's based on day of week and time of day. Business has 4 modes of operation based on time of day and weekends, and I need to offer customers different options based on those times and days.

I can set this up using custom office hours for several numbers from my DID pool, and have calls "forward to outside number" ( one of my DID's) outside of those specifically defined office hours. This chain of DID's does work and allows me to route each DID to a specific IVR during those defined office hours, and forward out to the chain of other DID's outside of those defined office hours. I do however loose caller ID info with this setup.

I have to believe there is a better way to establish different menus for calls based on time and day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.