Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Multi-Tenant - All Registration Requests to First Tenant

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by semose, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semose

Greetings,

I've just switched from a single instance of 3CX on our server in our data center to multi-tenant. I restored our configuration from our standalone instance as the first tenant, and started from scratch for the second tenant. The server has two NICs, each with a different local and public IP address. Everything for tenant 1 restored correctly.

However, every time I try to register the 3CX softphone to the second tenant, using the second IP address (either using the local address over VPN, or public IP using tunnel), the registration request shows up in the first tenants logs. I see nothing at all in the second tenants logs.

In the 3CX softphone debug log, and I can see the tunnel is successfully created, but the request still goes to the first tenant. Not sure what to do at this point. Suggestions would be appreciated. I'd be happy to post any logs/configs needed to diagnose the issue.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3. semose

My apologies, turns out the problem was with the 3CXPhone for Windows configuration, not the server. Either I'm blind, or there is no way to configure the remote PBX server's port like in the Android version, which, as you pointed out, is not the standard 5060 for the second tenant, but rather 6060. Regardless, using the auto-provision URL for each extension made it idiot proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.