Multiple accounts on 3CX windows phone app

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Khorny, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorny

Hello all,

I got a request from one of our clients for multiple acc. in windows phone app. Reason is that this are ext. for students who are calling out and do a researches and surveys for our costumer. Since they work in 2 shifts the costumer want to monitor their work through call reports extension.

To make this even more difficult, they are meant to use desk phone for calling and softphone app for CTI.

I know that there can be multiple accounts configured for a single 3cx windows app, but the change form on acc to another is simply a nightmare. in a combination with a desk phone I see only one solution ---hotdesking.

Anyone have an idea how to simplify the account change in windows app? - if this is possible with let's say logon/logoff function this would be great and I think I could persuade our client to drop desk phones for these extensions.

Regards

2. Khorny

I know that this is possible with configuration file - double click on the file and VOILA - but this should be automatic as say; you sign with different user on a PC and the 3cx windows app should register to a coresponding extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.