Multiple call on same VAD Project

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by linking13, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linking13

It is not clear what appen if I try to call the DigitalReceptionist number from more the one user simultanously, I can manage more then one process at same time?

2. millsey

millsey New Member

Yes it will work. By Digital Reeceptionist do you mean a call flow? The Digital Receptioiust is a super basic version of a call flow which you can configure fully within 3CX console without needing to create a call flow withiin the VAD. It is confusing because VAD call flows are shown in the Digital Receptionist area of the 3CX management console but they cannot be configured here.

3. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi there,

Millsey is right, you can have multiple simultaneous calls on the same VAD callflow or digital receptionist without problems. If you're referring to VAD callflows, each call will have its own variables instances. If some variable changes for a call, it will not change for another, each call has its own values.

Kind regards.

4. linking13

Perfect, I've used the "Digital Receptionist" name istead of "VAD Callflow" but I know what is the difference instead of the position where I can find the Call Flow.

Thank's to all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.