Multiple ddi's not working with provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by future-data.biz, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. future-data.biz

Dear All,

I have a VOIP provider with 10 x DDI's. These DDI's are registered to the VOIP provider through 3CX.

I have asked the Provider to send me the DDI number in the invite message, which is happening. When I try and ring any other number in the DDI range, I get an "authentication failed for SipReq:Invite ...." message. Also, the error is showing "unidentified incoming call".

If I change the source identification to match just one DDI, it works. How can I change the source identification to match all or any of my DDI's coming in from the provider.

If any of you have managed to overcome this, please could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Rob

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately you will have to use a different variable to identify the inbound call. The easiest is to use a supported provider.

If not you will have to find a field that the provider uses in each call regardless to which it is addressed. Most providers allow the use of the auth ID of the account or the IP or something similar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. future-data.biz

Will Do....I think there is a way..I will post once I have a solution

Regards

Rob

4. future-data.biz

Dear All,

I got this resolved with the help of my provider and with Nicks comments below. The Provider is http://www.voiceflex.com .

The provider made changes to the invite messages they were sending (which is now totally compatible with 3CX as you can now use a generic SIP trunk to setup a voiceflex account).

Regards

Rob

5. aguilar

aguilar New Member

thanks for the info

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.