Multiple DIDs via Vitelity via ip (non registration)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by full2, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. full2

Probably a simple and noob question:

I have 3 dids coming into a 3cx V15 linux box. They have been using registration trunks with Vitelity and working ok. (some quality issues) We had contacted Vitelity and they suggested changing to IP based since we have static IP address.

The issue now is I have the main number working and its via ip address, the second and 3rd are not coming in. (chanunaval) is what I get from Vitelity. I have tried another trunk, DID in routes and different CID schemes.

The question is what is the proper config for multiple did's from a single provider through one static ip address (nat) Trunks needed and inbound routes.

Any points in the right direction would be great.
    Neil

2. deanril@yahoo.com

I use Vitelity and have been for like 4 or so years. In vitelity setup you have to have the did going to that static ip(make sure its setup correctly at vitelity).

I would go to inbound rules and delete the 2 dids and then u can start from scratch.

Then go to Sip Trunks > Vitelity > dids and add the phone numbers there, which after you do will bring them back into inbound rules and configure from there.

3. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Did you verify the calls to your other DIDs are actually hitting your PBX via the activity log? If you don't see the call attempts, then likely you need to update the routing for those numbers in the Vitelity portal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.