• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Multiple Email Addresses

Johnbenj

Reaction score
In areas such as Voicemail delivery for individual users or Groups it would be helpful to be able to include more than one email address. Currently there is only one email address allowed per extension/user object but depending the role of the person they may want to CC another list or person, such as a admin-assistance, when new voicemails are received.

Upvote 7
In areas such as Voicemail delivery for individual users or Groups it would be helpful to be able to include more than one email address. Currently there is only one email address allowed per extension/user object but depending the role of the person they may want to CC another list or person, such as a admin-assistance, when new voicemails are received.

I may have found a work around for this.

I have created a queue with the users I want to receive the email as agents.

I then go to the extension I want to be emailing multiple VM emails from. (In our case a ring group)

For the forwarding rules instead of voicemail (of this extension), I have select VM of another extension. The extension I have chosen is the queue. 3CX even gives a note stating the VM will be sent to all members of that group. (For a ring group this option is Destination if no answer, but same selection of VM of extension)

I have not tested this yet, but I will try and get around to doing so today and update with my results.

EDIT: It seems you could use the ring group for group VM delivery as well. See link below.

https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/3cx-v-15-custom-prompts-not-working.46816/

The catch here is getting a VM prompt to work. I am trying to figure that out now. One option may be to use a digital receptionist that states something along the lines of (to leave a General VM please press 1, 1 then being directed to the group VM).

Last edited:
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.