• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Multiple Fax lines with 3CX scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

histech

Reaction score
Hi Again :)

I have 6 fax analogue lines that i need to manage through my 3CX, the fax lines are connected to standard fax machines..
Is there a way to manage these lines through 3CX and save the incoming & outgoing (From fax machines & PCs) faxes?
I thought of number port the fax lines and have the fax2email but this wasn't an option as the broadband lines are all installed on the same fax lines..
Happy Easter every one ..

Thanks

Before you do too much planning, I would make sure that faxes actually work, to a machine, in your case. Many people have had problems getting faxes, to an analogue machine, using VoIP, to work. There are a number of factors that have to be just right for it to function properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.