Multiple instances of MyPhone and a bug?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ideasmiths, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ideasmiths

2 issues I have with Myphone

1) The past week I was trying to setup a 3cx phone system with a new Linksys3102 at home and then bring it to office. As home/office each have different DHCP servers, I have to update the settings in 3cxPhone system (with success). But Myphone (desktop component to outlook 2010) refuse to launch because it cannot resolve the IP address, so I have to manually uninstall the desktop component, launch the web based Myphone, reinstall the desktop component.

The above is a 'bug' of the Myphone desktop component? ie closed loop if the IP differs and no way to change it except via web based Myphone?

2) Due to the uninstall/reinstall, now everytime I start my laptop, there will be 3 sets of MyPhone running, MyPhone, Mypohne (2), MyPhone (3). Everyone of these have the same IP so I just need to enter the extension number and Pin is keyed in and Myphone will launch, then I close the other 2 Myphone.

I have tried to uninstalled the desktop component, Myphone and reinstalled several times and yet 3 sets still show up as of now. Is there a setting somewhere that I have overlooked?

3) Once in a while, the Myphone Addin (3cx addin) will give this error message. It does not affect anything, dismissing it and Outlook 2010 will still work using the 3cx Addin

[​IMG]

I am using a lenovo T420s, system 7/64bit and 8GB of Ram

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This exception will be fixed in the latest version. Thanks for reporting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.