Multiple Myphone on one desktop

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KenC, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

I would like to have shortcuts to multiple instances of 3cxmyphone on my desktop, each for a different extention, so that I don't have to log off and on to access my multiple extensions. Is that possible?

Thank you, again, 3cx and 3cx community!

2. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

Use a browser and open multiple tabs, or multiple instances of the downloadable client. Seems to work for me. I tried with 2 browser tabs and 1 instance of the downloaded client.

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You can either use multiple browsers or if you have the app save d to windows desktop you can open any extension on any desktop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KenC

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. I would like to be able to have several instances of myphone running on my desktop, one for each of my 3cx extensions.

Ideally I would like each instance to "remember" the extension number and PIN for the extension.

Can this be done?

thanks

KenC

5. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Yes you simply click on the icon and you will get a second, third, fourth instance of myphone running. Then you login for whatever extension you want. I usually have two instances running on my machine no problems whatsoever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.