Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Multiple Myphone on one desktop

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KenC, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

I would like to have shortcuts to multiple instances of 3cxmyphone on my desktop, each for a different extention, so that I don't have to log off and on to access my multiple extensions. Is that possible?

Thank you, again, 3cx and 3cx community!

2. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

Use a browser and open multiple tabs, or multiple instances of the downloadable client. Seems to work for me. I tried with 2 browser tabs and 1 instance of the downloaded client.

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You can either use multiple browsers or if you have the app save d to windows desktop you can open any extension on any desktop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KenC

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. I would like to be able to have several instances of myphone running on my desktop, one for each of my 3cx extensions.

Ideally I would like each instance to "remember" the extension number and PIN for the extension.

Can this be done?

thanks

KenC

5. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Yes you simply click on the icon and you will get a second, third, fourth instance of myphone running. Then you login for whatever extension you want. I usually have two instances running on my machine no problems whatsoever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.