• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Multiple Myphone on one desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenC

Reaction score
I would like to have shortcuts to multiple instances of 3cxmyphone on my desktop, each for a different extention, so that I don't have to log off and on to access my multiple extensions. Is that possible?

Thank you, again, 3cx and 3cx community!

Use a browser and open multiple tabs, or multiple instances of the downloadable client. Seems to work for me. I tried with 2 browser tabs and 1 instance of the downloaded client.

You can either use multiple browsers or if you have the app save d to windows desktop you can open any extension on any desktop.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. I would like to be able to have several instances of myphone running on my desktop, one for each of my 3cx extensions.

Ideally I would like each instance to "remember" the extension number and PIN for the extension.

Can this be done?

thanks

KenC

Yes you simply click on the icon and you will get a second, third, fourth instance of myphone running. Then you login for whatever extension you want. I usually have two instances running on my machine no problems whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.