Multiple page faxes (10+ pages)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Menor, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Menor

We've got a medical client that can receive faxes that are quite large (10+ pages), the most we've seen one of their faxes was 82 pages long.

Does anyone have any experience with 3CX accepting faxes with this quantity? We're currently using V15.

2. rks

rks

I'd also be curious to see the response to this. Currently we have built an in house fax server that accepts incoming faxes for our clients and sends them a PDF via e-mail. If they want to fax they attach the document to an e-mail and send it to faxnumber@ourfaxserverdomain.com

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Michael Menor

Currently for V15 the maximum fax you can receive is 70 pages long.

4. Michael Menor

@YiannisH_3CX What happens if the fax is over 70 pages long? Does it prompt an error?

5. Michael Menor

@rks I'd be interested in how you built an in-house fax server, that might be something that we may consider doing for this client since they would be receiving many faxes.

6. rks

rks

We're using asterisk with a pri card for this. My project for next quarter is to get rid of the PRI and strictly use T.38 w/ error correction...gonna be fun times...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.