Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Multiple profiles

Discussion in 'Windows' started by cold80, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cold80

Can I receive phone calls from multiple profiles? I have set up 2 profiles but it seems just one is active...

Thank you

cold

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

no at this time you can only register one extension to the VOIP phone at a time. if you need multiple extension number to point to one extension then you should forward them to the main extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. t4mack

It all depends on the type of phone you have. Some phones support more that one sip profile. You just have to make sure that the profile is turned on on the phone. What type of phone are you using?

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Its the 3CX VOIP phone section, so i believe hes using the VOIP phone unless he posted in an incorrect location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. t4mack

If that is the case. Then only one profile could be selected at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.