Multiple Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by daktur, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daktur

daktur New Member

Is there any way the agent, that is assign to many queues, can choose which queue to log in and out?

Other related question, is there any way to make the system to play a welcome prompt to notify the agent from which queue the cal is coming from?

Thanks!!!

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

using the wallboard in the 3CX client for windows you can logout from specific queues. Just remember logging back in from the wallboard because it will not log back in automatically.

For your second question i am afraid this functionality does not exist but you can post this as a feature request in the ideas section of the forum and if it gets enough votes it could be implemented in a future release.
    You could prepend the queue name so agents can see it the screen of the phone.

3. daktur

daktur New Member

Yainnish,

Thanks for the explanation, nowadays I prepend queue name but it Will be much easier for the rep to hear it before connecting the call.

I saw an intro option on the queue strings but was not clear if the intro is for callers or for reps.

About multiple queue log in/out via wallboard; every extension can access the wallboard? I think we can automate the process via API, is that correct?

Thanks again.

4. nenglish

Every extension has the ability to use the 3CX Phone App, but make sure you don't have 'Disallow use of 3CXPhone' checked in the extension's options. Then while on the Extensions page select the extensions you want to use the app and click 'Send Welcome Email' (make sure you have filled out the email field or this won't work). The welcome email will include a link to download the 3CX Phone App and will have a config file attached.

Once you have installed the app just double click on the attachment and select Open. The app will automatically provision itself and the user will be good to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.