Music and record Calls stopped working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cynthia Slade, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynthia Slade

3CX V 10 - until last week everything was working using a grandstream gateway. Added a Voip provider in addition to the grandstream and now: bxfer does not work correctly and the ability to record has stopped working. When you hit bxfer the caller continues to hear you and can even hear you dialing then the caller is transferred. xfer appears to be working correctly. In addition, the user can no longer record calls from MyPhone.

All suggestions are welcome!!!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that you have re-booted/re-started everything and confirmed that all services are running?

3. Cynthia Slade

Yes. That was the first thing I did.

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Phone types and new provider and perhaps a log of a blind transfer might be helpful.

5. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I'm not sure what SP release of version 10 you are running - but check your license page, as it may be that you need to re-input and 'Activate' your 3CX license code ...

It sounds a bit like your 3CX system has reverted to 'Free edition' status - which does not support the features that you have mentioned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.