Music on hold and constant problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by randyintejas, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randyintejas

3CX ver 6 licensed 6.0.806.0- Intel Server with 2gig memory Core 2 Duo 2.20GHz Windows 03 Server SP2- mp114 - Cisco 2621 - 3com managed switch - snom 360 phones latest updates (not the beta)

I have been trying for months to get the music on hold to sound reasonable. Sound breaks up a lot. have tried mp3 and wav formats to no avail. Any ideas?

I also seem to have problems with the system every couple of weeks and its always something different. This week it's placing calls on hold. It will just hang up after a couple of seconds and the same with trasnfer. I can not find anything in the logs to help either. It just says call terminated.

I am really getting tired of reloading and fixing this thing

Any input really appreciated

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Maybe you should consider a commercial version with tech support. Then you will get assistance in setting up 3Cx and this will save you time getting all up and running.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. randyintejas

I have a Licensed Version and it has been setup for 8 months but that does not seem to stop the problems. It will be stable for a couple of weeks then have more problems when there have not been any changes made to anything and I was hoping to find answers on here.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

I recommend getting a support package. It seems you did not get this. Then you can contact our support. You can buy support here:

https://erp.3cx.com/orderform/support.aspx

Re music on hold, use the files included in the install. Most probably its an issue with the recording you made or similar. Your machine specs seem fine (unless its busy doing other things)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.