Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Music on Hold and Queuing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dionh, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dionh

Hi

Seems there is a small bug with the music on hold and Queuing. When the position in Q is announced the music is started from the begining again.

Music file was in MP3 format.

Dion

2. dionh

Does the same in WAV

3. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Your request was forwarded to our team. This behavior will be improved in the next version of 3CX software. Song/music will be paused and continued after announcement.

Regards

4. SSX

SSX

music on hold

Big issue for me too....

You should suggest that a music player, something like winamp, be installed and running - then the held call just enters the music stream at a random spot.

This would allow me to have several music files loaded.

I do this in the Nortel BCM, which has a player named "BCMamp" - I have converted 12 mp3 songs to wav... and that's what is playing.

But the caller enters at a random point, not the beginning of song 1

5. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

If customer should wait more then 30 secs in the queue then he will not appreciate even "cool" music scheduling :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

At our region, most of services provider's customer need to wait for the customer officer to pick the call around 10mins.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Do you think that we need to pay attention to area related to musical entertainment?

Thanks for a hint :)
    Stepan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.