Music on Hold_alternate

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ash.alom, Jan 7, 2016.

Music on Hold_alternate 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. ash.alom

Please allow us the functionality to assign alternate Music on Hold for each of our Extension groups. Thanks.

2. mdc2

This would be extremely helpful since most of the ring groups will often be for different satellite offices that may need to have a different on-hold advertising message.

3. GtInNoVaTiOn

This is extremely important to my customers as well, they all have multiple departments that need a different set of messages.

4. Eric Miller

I also have customers that need unique MOH playlists for each department.

Please implement this.

5. bull_tpk

Could also consider music on hold based on DID, that way wherever the call is transfered the MOH is maintained, even if to other groups

6. vizualpro

vizualpro New Member

This feature would be a phenomenal addition to an already phenomenal product! We'd love the ability to offer different messages for each department/queue that the caller lands in!

7. GtInNoVaTiOn

Ditto on BULL_TPK's idea... My customers ask me about this once a month to see if it has been done since trixbox pro could do this.

8. easyonhold

Music On Hold - Streaming

My team has been deploying custom URLs with licensed music. The concept is that the end user can just log in and change the music on our server, rather than ask for files to be handled. Do you like the idea? We are a sponsor of Astricon 16.