Mutliple Registrations to same provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I have multiple locations that connect to our corporate phone server and I need accurate accounting. To make this happen, I used multiple different accounts to the same provider. This worked fine in v11. This way, I do not need to run reports or anything. Whatever we are charged for that account are their calls.
    But since v12, I can not get this to work. I am currently on SP5 and wondering if this is working in SP6?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Please upgrade to latest service pack available (6.1) and let us know if issue persists.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

That is the reason I put this in the Forum to see if others have it working or not before I upgrade...
    The forums are for sharing information and experiences... I am hoping someone can do just that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.