• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Mutliple Registrations to same provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigreilly

Free User
Reaction score
I have multiple locations that connect to our corporate phone server and I need accurate accounting. To make this happen, I used multiple different accounts to the same provider. This worked fine in v11. This way, I do not need to run reports or anything. Whatever we are charged for that account are their calls.
But since v12, I can not get this to work. I am currently on SP5 and wondering if this is working in SP6?

Hi there,
Please upgrade to latest service pack available (6.1) and let us know if issue persists.

That is the reason I put this in the Forum to see if others have it working or not before I upgrade...
The forums are for sharing information and experiences... I am hoping someone can do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.