Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MWI Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LCC, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCC

LCC

I have version 10 Sp3, paid version. My MWI has stopped working on my 2 devices. One is an Aastra 6757i CT and the other is a Cisco 7975G. 2 things have changed since I've noticed this. I moved to SP3 and I've changed my router. I now have Untangle as my router Firewall. Is it possible Untangle is blocking the MWI packets? If it is, what do I need to do to resolve?

Thanks all.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did the problem start when you changed the router? If the set can receive a call then it doesn't sound like a router issue.

3. LCC

LCC

LIke I said. Only two things have changed. Router and moving to version 10 sp3. It happens on two, different name brand sets. My assumption was the same as yours that if I can recieve calls, and I can, then it shouldnt be an issue. I guess I'll have to switch routers out later to start eliminating things, although I don't think it's a router issue. However if it was a sp3 issue would have thought many more people would be reporting.

4. LCC

LCC

I know why my MWI quit working. For some reason after I upgraded to SP3 I was downgraded to the free version. I had to re-enter my license information for everything to start working...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.