MWI Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LCC, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCC

    LCC

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have version 10 Sp3, paid version. My MWI has stopped working on my 2 devices. One is an Aastra 6757i CT and the other is a Cisco 7975G. 2 things have changed since I've noticed this. I moved to SP3 and I've changed my router. I now have Untangle as my router Firewall. Is it possible Untangle is blocking the MWI packets? If it is, what do I need to do to resolve?

    Thanks all.
     
  2. leejor

    leejor Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2008
    Messages:
    10,760
    Likes Received:
    286
    Did the problem start when you changed the router? If the set can receive a call then it doesn't sound like a router issue.
     
  3. LCC

    LCC

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    LIke I said. Only two things have changed. Router and moving to version 10 sp3. It happens on two, different name brand sets. My assumption was the same as yours that if I can recieve calls, and I can, then it shouldnt be an issue. I guess I'll have to switch routers out later to start eliminating things, although I don't think it's a router issue. However if it was a sp3 issue would have thought many more people would be reporting.
     
  4. LCC

    LCC

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know why my MWI quit working. For some reason after I upgraded to SP3 I was downgraded to the free version. I had to re-enter my license information for everything to start working...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.