Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MWI SPA921 & GXP2000 Not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AldoLinares, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

MWI SPA3102 & GXP2000 Not working

I have this issue since upgrade to V5 i cant get to work the MWI on this phones on the xlite softhphone its working fine, but on this phones i cant make to work.

Anybody have this phones and wmi working on version 5

I have the licence for partners or its not coming on this version?

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

For GXP2000, it works for me. For SPA3102, I'm not sure. Since I haven't this device.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Sorry it was a typo i meant SPA921.

Ok i have the latest version of the 3CX v5.0.3762.0 the GXP2000 i tried with latest firmware and now it has the version: Program-- 1.1.4.18 Bootloader-- 1.1.4.6

I configure MWI to NO suscribe and on voice mail 999 and also 999@172.16.4.90 and no luck i have the Parter version of 3CX but i dont know.

How do you make it to work? on V3 it was very simple and worked fine.

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

My 3CX is v5.0.3762.0

GXP2000 (Unofficial Firmware)
    Program-- 1.1.5.3 Bootloader-- 1.1.5.3
    SUBSCRIBE for MWI: Yes
    Voice Mail UserID: BLANK

If "Voice Mail UserID" not blank my MWI not works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

:cry:

Its the same setup as your and dont work :(

6. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I have SPA942 phones and those work just fine. I did notice the WMI working better with the latest firmware - 5.2.2(a)

Here's my settings all on Ext1 tab of the 942 phone:
    Message Waiting Drop Box - NO
    Mailbox ID: 101
    VoiceMail Server: 101@192.168.2.9

Stupid but if you change the Message Waiting box to Yes, then the light is always on. You'd think that you could turn on or off the WMI feature using that, not the light itself.

7. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I have to get my hands on one of those grandstream phones to test with.

Anyone got an extra one they'd like to sell?

8. Wardy

Wardy New Member

Does MWI work in all versions of V5?

9. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Works Only on Commercial Versions of 3cx...

Cheers

10. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

i have the partner version and it works fine on xlite but not on my phones

11. Spitz

We have the Grandstream 2020 and it works fine except BLF. You need to have the latest firmware installed. Grandstream is working on a fix for BLF at present.

Each Line on the Grandstream shows a symbol next to the name tag for the line that lets you know what account/line has voice mail.

12. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

For me its now working i know everything is configured as it has to be. we have 6 phones right now GXP2000 and its not working even with a Small Business Licence

if i try to configure MWI to subscribe to yes then all the time its on.

Please any advice or i know its very simple to configure MWI but simply dont work.

13. silentfun

silentfun Member

if "Voice Mail UserID" field is blank the voice mail button on gxp2020 if disabled. (it is the top right button).

Andy

14. silentfun

silentfun Member

There is a special x-mas offer on sipgate germany

http://www.sipgate.de/voipshop

http://www.sipgate.de/voipshop/grandstream/2_x_gxp-2020 GrandStream 2 x GXP-2020 189,00 € *

it is good to have 2 because of the 3 i got was 1 defect (logic) 1 defect key and 1 seeems to bee ok :)

Andy

15. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Any of you guys have MWI working on the latest version of 3CX, it works for me on Xlite and BT-102 wish is from grandstream too, so i dont know what to do.

I am a little urgent because i recommended this phones :(

16. Spitz

We have it working on Grandstream 2020, don't have BLF working but Grandstream admits their is a bug and new firmware pending.

17. Philco

Philco Member

GXP2020

Appologies for double posting, but I posted the following on anoher part of the forum.
    Having used the Grandstream GXP2000 quite a lot for dedicated SIP devices and found that they appear to work quite well on the 3cx, we thought we would try the GXP2020 the later phone, before we try and 'sell' the 3cx idea to customers. Oddly enough, we cant seem to make calls internal or external on the GXP2020 but they can receive ok. Looking at the sever status, it shows internal calls from the GXP2020 as being rejected as caller is unknown.

The 4 GXP2000 we have on the system for tests seem to work fine in every way.

The GXP2020 has the latest 1.1.5.15 firmware.

Anyone had this problem??

Thanks in anticipation.

Phil

18. silentfun

silentfun Member

i use v5 with firmware 1.1.4.17 with base features (we have 3 atm 2 more on delivery) i have tested with latest firmware on v3 and that was perfect. have to test newest fw on v5 soon.

andy

19. tcgmuc

We use GXP 2020, only BLF is not working correct, but this error is known by Grandstream. MWI works sometimes, sometimes not ... I don´t know why .... I entered 999 in the field for the box, to reach it with pressing the envelope key and in the options MWI.... I clicked the button "on" ...

If it works, it takes about 1 Minute after a message and then the lamp is flashing ...

Greethings,

Michael.

20. Philco

Philco Member

Thats good news that the GXP2020 does work ok, (expet BLF).

I'm curious as to the deifference in configuration that is required between the GXP2000 and the GXP2020 as they are of course almost identical, using the same firmware anyway.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.