My feed back**IDEAS.3CX.COM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bluetel2, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi all,

i permit to post my feedback, it's not a review but maybe it can help 3cx team.

well, that i found very good.
    -Server event logs
    -Codec from provisionning menu
    -Call from extension groups
    -Record media since 3cx interface
    -Pole strategie queue
    -Call center -> do you have help about this ?
    -events logs and emails notifications
    -ip blacklist and unblaklist

So now that i find missing
    -Since "remote extension on management", button which permit to disconnect a remote extension and maybe blacklist it
    -Have more logs in log activity (more scrolling)
    -Possibility to have same pin and same authentication password
    -3cx tunnel -> Possibility to specify Ip, and only them can connect to tunnel
    -Hollidays -> no dedicated prompt.
    -Not fully compatible with chrome (in management impossible to develope settings)
    -Possiblity to have myphone on a soft and not use with web interface

on MyPhone
    -Add more extensions to see (only 8 now) or possibility to increase size of table entension status.
    -When user don't want to use voicemail (on management of extension), pin number is grey, and we must active voicemail to see pin number
    -Very good for stats in myphone but possibly to block this for definite extension ? like in v9 desacivate my phone ?
    -Possiblity to have for all calls queues (global stats) this same stats ?
    -Add entry on phonebook from myphone to phonebook of IPbx and not personnal phonebook
    -No change in log reporter -> maybe graphics will be good.
    -Move directly with mouse call to another extension to forward call -> other extension, voicemail...

tks advance for this new version, it is very promissing.

good job team.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Re: My feed back

I would add to 'missing'

- NO Queue lengh limitation

It's MUST HAVE feature if you are serious about Call Center environment usage with multiple campaigns, sorry 3CX!
    How do you imagine situation when Call Center serve several Clients and after TV ad one Queue occupy full trunk capacity and noone can call other customer numbers? How are you going to handle such situations? If you were Call Center, guys, did you dare to sign any SLA with your Customer with such designed PBX system? Just think about it for a while!

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thanks for your feedback
    Ans inline

So now that i find missing
    -Since "remote extension on management", button which permit to disconnect a remote extension and maybe blacklist it
    Good idea - post on ideas.3cx.com

-Have more logs in log activity (more scrolling)
    Makes web much slower but could be done easily Good idea - post on ideas.3cx.com

-Possibility to have same pin and same authentication password
    You can have this already - VERY INSECURE BUT. Rejected as proposal.

-3cx tunnel -> Possibility to specify Ip, and only them can connect to tunnel
    tunnel is secure as in many elements are needed for connection. Also people connecting from home have dynamic ip in home connections so this will be a management nightmare.

-Hollidays -> no dedicated prompt.
    Good idea - post on ideas.3cx.com

-Not fully compatible with chrome (in management impossible to develope settings)
    Nothing we can do at the moment. This is lacking support from the 3rd party management interface we use. Upgrading to their latest version will solve this but there were other bugs so we abandoned it for the time being.
    When they support it properly we will upgrade. For now we have many options to by pass this - ie, ff, and winforms management console

-Possiblity to have myphone on a soft and not use with web interface
    Already implemented - install locally option.

on MyPhone
    -Add more extensions to see (only 8 now) or possibility to increase size of table entension status.
    Agreed - will be done.

-When user don't want to use voicemail (on management of extension), pin number is grey, and we must active voicemail to see pin number
    seems normal to me. Why would you need the pin in myphone if it is disabled from the management?

-Very good for stats in myphone but possibly to block this for definite extension ? like in v9 desacivate my phone ?
    Will be fully complete in next build =- confimed

-Possiblity to have for all calls queues (global stats) this same stats ?
    Working on statistics at the moment. We need to wait for final result. Then we will take into consideration feedback - for now post in ideas.3cx.com

-Add entry on phonebook from myphone to phonebook of IPbx and not personnal phonebook
    Will be made confirmed

-No change in log reporter -> maybe graphics will be good.
    ideas.3cx.com

-Move directly with mouse call to another extension to forward call -> other extension, voicemail...
    Drag and drop you mean. Working on it. We saw a high memory leak coming from silverlight controls. Unless microsoft fix this we have no option but to leave it disabled for the time being. As it is it is also good I must say.

As for this comment

- NO Queue lengh limitation

What do you mean no queue length limitation? I did not understand this point. Length as in time waiting? Please explain.

4. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

It's really very simple - Parmeter that set maximum number of cals waiting in each queue. Details here:

http://www.3cx.com/forums/two-major-queues-functionality-drawbacks-18555.html

Thanks

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

it is unlimited - Depends on the maximum number of calls that the incoming line can take.

Also why do you have this attitude in the posts?
    Post on ideas factory and don't keep on moaning and crying and about this everywhere calling the queue crippled. The queue is not crippled. This is a feature request. This is a feature that you need to avoid extra costs - (which is a valid request) Still you should not have this attitude.

We check ideas factory and we implement based on the number of votes it gets.

Also the queue has a waiting stage and a polling stage. Those calls that have been waiting for X amount of time can be forwarded to a voicemail with a personalized prompt where you can ask the user to leave a message and get back to you.

Also there is a hidden dial code in the queue which you can promote in the welcome prompt - Pressing * will go to the destination no answer. Here you can have another service that can take the call.

Then you have the call back where it can offer a callback based on user input 2 or after a specific period of time.

So there are many workarounds to by pass this until we think about it.

6. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Nicky
    I don't run charity organization. I try to make money on 3CX so don't expect me to be happy when I loose deals because lack of some basic features, it’s frustrating. I' appreciate your efforts and progress in many asprect but I've sold and build lots of Call Centers on Avaya , I even run 150 agents Call Center for 4 years. I appreciate new call distribution strategies but I expected Call Center edition solve this very fundamental queue functionality gaps. In my opinion until potential threat of blocking all trunks by one infinite queue is not solved, 3CX can't be serious competition on CallCenter solutions market. This limit my chance to make more money so - I’m not happy and I'm not going to pretend there is no problem. You give easy way to win for your competition, and keep saying ' We are right!' . Sorry - not this time.

7. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes open it in ideas factory and even I will vote for it because I never said it is not a good feature to have. this feature gives you more control on how many calls can be handled on a per queue bases leaving all trunks to a maximum.

You do not have to be angry or feel dissatisfied. You are an expert in the 3CX Forums. I cannot have experts talking with a tone like yours. first of all it makes you look very confused - as in why should an expert talk like this? If you like Avaya so much why don't you go and be an expert with them and sell Avaya's instead?

I have nothing against this feature. what I do not like is your approach and comments. You should be helping us not work against us. You should also push the community.

I understand why you cannot sell 3CX. If you see the queue as crippled and people hear this coming from your mouth, then how do you expect to sell?

On the other hand I am not impressed with your old traditional sing along stories of Avaya. People are replacing avaya's with 3CX at the same rate that I eat peanuts infront of TV :D

8. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Hello
    I would be more than happy to replace some Avayas with 3CX so - stop ignoring infinite queues problem, fix it and let me do so. Does it sound like a good plan? Fact than I'm '3CX expert' does not mean can't be objective (you shoud try it sometimes too ;) ). I know 3CX since v3 I started to sell v6. we have v10 so I can expect certain level of 'maturity' from the system. I repeat: you've made really outstanding job in many areas but unfortunately left some fundamental things (queues) almost unchanged since early versions. People without Call Center experience seems to don't understand what I’m talking about and why full control over queues is so crucial in such environment. They probably will be enlighten after first incident with 500 people calling their call center after TV commercial , massive power outage or other emergency situation when your infinite queues will kill communication for entire company.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.