Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

My Phone Dashboard page

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by uno1, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uno1

Hi,

We are currently installing a big monitor on our servicedesk to show system statusses of our clients, we would also like to display availibility of our users with the My Phone page.

Is there a way to cut the layout of the myphone page tab Extension/Port Status down to the view only the following?

I have been looking arround for some dashboard features but haven't been able to find something, does anyone know how i can achive this?

I've looked into the source code of the MyPhone page, but did not find a direct URL to this frame part of the website.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jazzar

Hi
    I wonder if this may help http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-wallmonitor-10959.html

3. uno1

Thats exactly where i was looking for!

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.