• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

My post got deleted ** 3CXPhone for Windows is bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasX

Reaction score
I've just asked why my 3CXPhone for Windows (User-Agent: 3CXPhone 6.0.26523.0) can't dial or receive any calls from our Asterisk PBX.

We have 3CXPhone for Android (User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 2.0.5) working good in the same LAN. Only the Windows clients can't and it just started to happen after update to latest version 6.0.26523.0.

Is it possible to download the previous versions of 3CXPhone for Windows?

The filename ("3CXPhone6.msi") didn't change and our previous image got overwritten.

Can you help?

Re: My post got deleted ** 3CXPhone for Windows is bu

Only the 3CX staff can delete posts.

I can understand why yours got some "attention". An unsubstantiated subject line, about a telecommunications product, being bugged, will bring on that sort of action. You may want to edit the subject line, or risk it happening again.

leejor,

My thread/question about direct SIP calling in 3CXPhone was also deleted. It is very strange!

It is 3CX's forum, but why delete such an innocuous question?

I'm certainly not in a position to answer that. the forum is managed/monitored by 3CX staff, only they have the final say as to what is, and is not, acceptable on the forum.

What I can say is that your choice to use the word "bugged" was probably not the wisest. A program might have "bugs" , or is "buggy", but to use the word "bugged" implies that there is some sort of monitoring going on by 3CX.
As in... "watch what you say, this phone line might be bugged."

The program might not be working for you, but, don't forget that there are many variable involved, and it might just be possible that something else is contributing to your problems. I think that there would be many more complaints if there was a major bug in the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.