• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

my sevidor does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor

Reaction score
Dear Amigos I have the following problem installs the servant 3CX and now I cannot sail from my servant Windows 2000 as well as the annexes extended cannot be registered but if I work well and before single in days I let work. I wait for its aid.... Victor

Victor I am afraid I am struggling with the language, and am hoping that someone with Spanish skills will hop in and help. If I understand you correctly it appears you have installed 3CX on Win 2000 machine and now having a problem registering extensions. If I am right the first question would be is the 3CX Server and extensions on the same LAN? Also, what are you using for extensions? IP Phones? Softphones? Analog Adapters? Any chance you could post some of the logs?

Hope you manage with my language, sorry I cannot be of more help :oops:

Victor que es lo que tratas de decir?

Para ver si puedo ayudarte.

Saludos

----

Victor what are you trying to say??

Maybe i could help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.