Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone 503 Service Unavailable

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Watchthefield, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watchthefield

Hello Forum,

I have an issue with a Demo system that I am trying to troubleshoot an issue on. The server Spec:

2Ghz dual core
    4GB RAM
    Windows 7 Pro
    IIS 7.0

The issue is where upon starting up the physical system I can no longer access the localhost:5000/MyPhone or LANIP:5000/MyPhone, the web url display "503 Service Unavailable". There have been no changes to the IIS configuration since installing 3CX Phone System to the system.

I have tried restarting the Services in Services.msc, and Restarting the web site on IIS.

I was just wondering if this issue has been come across before and if so is there a quick fix or possible something in IIS that i'm missing. If not I will post some more details.

cheers

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

How long have you been using the demo? I noticed that you joined the forum some time ago. Is the license still in demo or has it reverted to free? I know that there was some discussion about 3cx taking some measures to limit the amount of time by which a demo version could be used with all is features intact. I don't know for a fact that this ever occurred, but it might be worth looking into?

Do the system services in 3cx all show to be registered (green)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.