MyPhone 503 Service Unavailable

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Watchthefield, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watchthefield

Hello Forum,

I have an issue with a Demo system that I am trying to troubleshoot an issue on. The server Spec:

2Ghz dual core
    4GB RAM
    Windows 7 Pro
    IIS 7.0

The issue is where upon starting up the physical system I can no longer access the localhost:5000/MyPhone or LANIP:5000/MyPhone, the web url display "503 Service Unavailable". There have been no changes to the IIS configuration since installing 3CX Phone System to the system.

I have tried restarting the Services in Services.msc, and Restarting the web site on IIS.

I was just wondering if this issue has been come across before and if so is there a quick fix or possible something in IIS that i'm missing. If not I will post some more details.

cheers

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

How long have you been using the demo? I noticed that you joined the forum some time ago. Is the license still in demo or has it reverted to free? I know that there was some discussion about 3cx taking some measures to limit the amount of time by which a demo version could be used with all is features intact. I don't know for a fact that this ever occurred, but it might be worth looking into?

Do the system services in 3cx all show to be registered (green)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.