MyPhone after login in "please wait"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3cxisti, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3cxisti

Hi,

I have try to test my "myphone"... Login in seems to be OK. I receive however immediately the text "please wait" and I can make nothing.

What does it mean?

Is myphone configured on a false way?

Thank you.

I.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

The log in is simply a set of variables that you provide that must match the extension credentials set on the system. The please wait message is an indication that the client system where the MyPhone app is located is attempting to connect to, validate your credentials and acquire the status of the system. Once retrieved, it will then present the graphical interface back to the user.

It sounds like it is having some issues connecting or perhaps it is in the process of updating itself. You need to have port 5000 open and forwarded on the 3CX side and you should also check the extension settings to ensure that this extension may run MyPhone.

You did not indicate if you have the app installed locally on the client or simply using the web nor did you indicate if this is a new install or if it had ever been working before. You might even try turning off the Windows firewall (if on) if the situation continues.

The log may also shed some light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.