Myphone Auto Log out?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by haywardi, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haywardi

Hi,

Since upgrading to V10, I've started using Myphone as I can call out to my customers using the Company Phone book.

However, intermittently myphone just logs it self out. The phone in questions isn't used a lot and it's not a big hassle to just click log in again, but it is irritating.

Is there a timer somewhere that I can adjust to 10 hours, or is this normal behaviour?

Thanks in advance
    Iain

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Exactly same problem! Have not a solution yet...

3. pmacleod

You sure it's not the Abyss recycle catching you out ?

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

Abyss recycle happens at 4AM daily but if issues of log out occurs during the day and randomly the problem is network related, MyPhone doesn't have issues on the 3CX Side logging out users. If you look in the MyPhone log you probably will see the connection was lost. I have seen this a few times and the result was always the same. The router disconnects the HTTP connection to MyPhone and 3CX Phone System. Switch to IIS and I bet the issue goes away, this is due to how it connects, IIS connects differently.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. igor.snezhko

This happens in my internal LAN. Yes, my PC is not turns off at night. Myphone logout I see at morning only, and not during the day. So your guess about Abbyss fully justified.

6. igor.snezhko

So, maybe you add some mechanism to auto log on at 4.00 at Myphone (keep connection always)?

7. nbailey

nbailey Member

or you can remove the scheduled task that reboots abyss at 4:00AM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sseverin

I'm having a similar issue, except it started as soon as I installed 3CX SP3. And my MyPhone logs out every couple of minutes on my Desktop, although it works fine on my laptop.

I have tried reinstalling MyPhone and reinstalling Silverlight, and I'm not quite sure what to try next.

(It also happens when I'm in the browser at IP:5000/MyPhone)

9. nbailey

nbailey Member

Post your log please, (MyPhone.log in documents you can omit numbers and IP's if you like) I want to see what is going on.

Thanks,
    Nate

10. sseverin

Okay, I attached the log file with our server and usernames/phone numbers changed.

When I looked through it, it appears that it's just losing connection. Our 3CX server is a Windows XP box.

Attached Files:

11. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Check to see if your LAN card power settings are set to allow the system to power the card down. I too have the same issue, but checked my settings and sure enough it had somehow been reset to allow the power down (maybe due to a driver update?). In any event, since the change MyPhone has stayed connected until the daily Abyss reset.

12. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Oops, spoke too soon. It logged me off. I also installed MyPhone on the same system as the PBX itself is running and it still logged off.

Sorry, had hoped it was solved.

13. nbailey

nbailey Member

it has nothing to do with your NIC power settings. It has too do with how your Router handles HTTP connections. Either switch to IIS or send me a PM for further instructions on Abyss. This will continue to happen until either is done.

Thanks,
    Nate

14. sseverin

Well, our 3CX server is an XP box so IIS is out of the question. I'm just wondering why this only started after installing 3CX SP3

15. sseverin

So I didn't figure out what exactly the problem was, but I know that it wasn't the 3CX server.

I had to redo my user profile on my computer for other reasons and after deleting my account and logging back in, 3CX MyPhone has been working fine. So if somebody else has this problem, check to make sure that all information about 3CX is removed from your user account (I don't know all the places info is stored, but maybe an employee could let us know) and I would think it should start working again.

16. technology5

I'm having this exact same problem and it only started recently.

17. pglavey

I'm having the same issue and it just started after last update.

Hope it is solved soon.

18. f.rossi

We are having the same problem, and it started after upgrading to SP3. Any other ideas?

19. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Please update to SP4.
    Thanks and Regards

20. Tobi

Hi,
    got same problems.
    I patched to SP4 and since 1week no customer logged out :)
    So try to patch 3CX Phone to ServicePack4

Cheers,
    Tobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.