Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone "Bring to front" option

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cjtrevor, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjtrevor

Hi, I am evaluating 3cx at the moment and have installed MyPhone on one computer to test functionality.

I have installed locally, and also installed desktop components.

Many options under preferences are greyed out. Eg "Bring to front" on incoming calls.
    The help prompt next to the option says I need to install desktop components but I have done this and also rebooted etc.

I am using Windows XP Professional SP3 and the telephone extension linked to my test setup is a Snom 821.

I am using the demo licence key of 2 simultaneous calls just to test all functionality.

Am I doing something wrong, or are the options greyed out due to an issue with using Windows XP or due to using a demo licence?

Many thanks
    Chris

2. cjtrevor

Anyone know whether this should work with the 2 call demo licence and with XP?
    It would be great if I could get this working for when I demonstrate 3cx to the decision makers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.