Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone Call History not updating

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mikes1p, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikes1p

Any suggestions on why Call History is not updating on client PC's? I tried two PC's with the same result. If I call from a voip phone, or the soft phone, or initiate a call from within MyPhone the Call History does not update whatsoever. If I close the app then reopen it will update.

I made a couple calls after 1:47 PM today but they do not show up as of 11:39 PM. I left work for the day and took a look to see if it updated but it didn't (see screen shot 1). I closed the app and reopened it and now it updates (screen shot 2)

Attached Files:

2. mikes1p

More details....

Both the web app and the installed client do not update. Hitting F5 to refresh the page doesn't help. Closing and reopening is the only thing that does update the Call History in either

Not the end of the world but would be nice if it would self update, apparently this functionality isn't a big deal

3. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

Im facing the same problem. If the call is made from the myphone application the history is not updated. But is it made directly on the phone - the history is correctly updated.

It seems to be a bug.

Alex

4. DavidJones2404

Did anyone get round to fixing this bug. It seems to have been included as an update in version 10 service pack 4, however this still isnt working properly on my system. I have also noticed that missed calls are not showing up the same across our system, ie one users missed call list is different to another users list.
    I also have another customer with the same problem so it doesnt seem to be just my system thats going wrong still.
    Thanks in advance.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.