Myphone caused IVR to hang

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by johnmichael, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnmichael

Hi Guys,

Since I was not able to open MyPhone portal, i tried searching through on the forum and fount this http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/management-myphone-blank/.

I followed the instructions written. While the page is loading, I decided to close the browser because it is taking too much time to load. After few minutes, my colleague complain to me that nobody can access our phone line.

I went to the server and investigate. I noticed that it hang our 3CX Server. The error is written below

Has anyone encounter the same error?

Any advice will be appreciated. TIA

3CX Phone System v8.0.10824.716
    Windows Server 2008

Regards,
    John

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

What version of 3CX are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. johnmichael

Thanks for the reply Mark.

Our system version:

3CX Phone System v8.0.10824.716
    Windows Server 2008

Thanks.

4. rodin1

Hi,

We experienced an identical failure and logged event, but as it was a live customer system we are not sure if accessing the MyPhone portal "caused" the issue.

The system in question is 3CX v8.0.10824.716 running on MS Windows Foundation Server 2008.

Would be very interested to hear if this issue can be tracked down, because our customer has had a handful of unexplained failures of this type of the last six months.

5. johnmichael

Hi Guys,

Not really sure what is really happening and how did it happen but i encounter similar error but on different module. Below is the error:
    Any possible solution to this?

TIA.

Regards,
    John

6. mfm

mfm Active Member

Could you send the verbose logs along and a wireshark capture whilst you replicate this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.