Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone click to call to extension forwarded to Mobile fails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mikegillespie, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikegillespie

I have a strange scenario happening with one installation of 3CX that my company has recently implemented for a client. If you click to call in MyPhone or right-click to call any extension that is set to ring the mobile phone, the mobile phone rings and immediately disconnects when you try to answer the call. This happens when using any method to ring the mobile when an extension number is dialed. Dragging and dropping to transfer a call does the same thing. If the mobile number is dialed directly there is no problem. We have about 200 extensions that are usually forwarded to external numbers.

Thanks

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Re: MyPhone click to call to extension forwarded to Mobile f

Hi,

This can happen if you have "Ring my mobile at the same time" enabled and Destination if not answer sent to end call or voice mail after few seconds. Try to increase the seconds for DNA.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mikegillespie

Re: MyPhone click to call to extension forwarded to Mobile f

Thanks danhriscanu,

I have thought of that too and it behaves the same way. I have done further testing and it only seems to be on certain extensions. Phone model/type doesn't seem to make a difference either. Most phones here are Aastra 480i or 9133i. There are a few Yealinks and 3CXPhones but they don't experience any issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.