Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone Crashes consistently

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pstulac, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstulac

I have an issue on multiple computers where MyPhone crashes everytime the settings tab is selected.

The error is:
    Microsoft Silverlight Out-of-Browser Launcher has stopped working.

Both computers are running windows 7 with the latest updates.

2. pstulac

The issue seems to be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop components.

3. pstulac

This still seems to occur randomly...I would say there is a bug in myphone somewhere.

4. willow

willow Member

I had this happen a while back and it ended up being that outlook was open when i installed myphone. i had to uninstall myphone and reboot. make sure outlook was closed completely and then reinstall myphone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pstulac

Thanks for the response willow, I will continue to monitor. Installed SP3 and as there are many fixes for myphone crashes I am hoping one of those fixes keeps the issue from reoccurring.

6. nbailey

nbailey Member

This issue is not fixed yet but there is a work around for it. Go into the management console and the extension details.
    uncheck hide extension details in MyPhone. Relaunch MyPhone and it will be fixed.

This is known and in works.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. pstulac

I think you are referring to a different issue...the issue you are referring to started with SP3. This issue occurs when desktop components are installed, is random, and occurred prior to SP3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.