MyPhone desktop install on Windows 7 x64

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ForamMollien, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForamMollien

All,

I am a new user of the 3CX phone system and I am trying to install the MyPhone desktop components on my workstation. I keep on getting an error during the installation of the '3CX MyPhone COM+ Application Component', a yellow triangle with the message 'Could not access VBScript run time for custom action'.

I did some searching and the only possible resolution I found was to re-register the VB6 dlls, which I successfully did. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

My setup:
    Brand new server with fresh W2K8-R2 install, running 3CX v10, SP3 build 21197.
    Workstation: Windows 7 x64, on which I am a local admin (I am a domain admin as well).

I have tried everything I could think of, including killing all services and processes that are unnecessary before starting the installer, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Cas

2. mikeputnam

3. ForamMollien

Mike, thanks for the response. Just did the repair. No luck - Same issue. Are there any logfiles that I can check for a more detailed description of the problem? I'm open to ideas!

4. Yoann

Hello,

I have no probleme to install myphone on my win7 X64.

Nevertheless i had the same error when updating my 3CXserver V9 to V10 (Win2008R2)
    It is a known probleme for Windows.

Who can applied this procedure:
    http://www.jakeludington.com/windows_7/20091115_error_2738_could_not_access_vbscript_run_time_for_custom_action.html

Don't forget to save the registre key before delete it.

5. mikeputnam

Foram,

Curious if Yoann's link fixed your issue.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.