MyPhone Desktop only shows 8 extensions without scrolling

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donhounsell, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donhounsell

With 3CX Assistant, I could drag the height of the window, so that the amount of space provided for the list of extensions increased and more extensions were displayed. Further, if the width of the window was increased, the extensions displayed in 2 columns.
    With MyPhone Desktop component, I see only 8 extensions at a time, without scrolling the panel. Even if there is only one group expanded, and the window maximised, there is a big empty space at the bottom of the window, but the number of extensions visible in the expanded group does not increase.
    I would like to be able to see as many extensions as possible at one time.

2. instantexpert

Re: MyPhone Desktop only shows 8 extensions without scrollin

I agree wholeheartedly. I was ambivalent about the new Myphone conversion until I saw how easy it was for install/update *but* this limited size window makes the app much harder to use for my admin staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. matictec

matictec New Member

Re: MyPhone Desktop only shows 8 extensions without scrollin

yes. it was very useful if list dynamicly fit to height of windows and even better if it becomes into two or more colums on wide screens.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.