• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MyPhone - Disabling call status on listen/barge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstocton

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone -

I need help disabling the call status in MyPhone while a member of management is listening in on a call, basically they need to listen in to a member of the sales team without notifying them that they are listening.

As if right this moment, when someone listens to call MyPhone shows that the person listening in is on a call with the person they are listening to.

Still running v10 btw.

Any suggestions of how I can setup listening and barging to be stealth?

Thanks!

Have to think about that one technically - but that's a minefield HR wise!
Depending on where you are in the world, have you covered telecom's & personal privacy regulations??? i.e. you might be ablr to do this technically - but are you allowed to???

I know if an employer tried this in the UK (or anywhere in the EEC) they would be facing tribunals and court-cases!

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.