Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MYPhone does not allow me to select CRM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Sepp, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sepp

HI,

I updated to V10, installed SP 1.1 but in the preferences it still does not show the CRM selection .....

I manualy installed the desktop components on the client, Outlook 2010 shows the 3CX menu, but it can't find the integration module ...

what have I done wrong ...

Thank you

Sepp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

do you have the Paid Version fo 3CX?

If so goto MyPhone select the settings button

see below image

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FBW

FBW New Member

Outlook integration should work just fine.
    We use it ourselves.
    Unfortunately support for CRM 4.0 and 2011 is not available yet. Loved that feature though.

But I suppose this will be available soon.

4. Sepp

Hi,

I have used the official trial key as on the website.....
    should it work or not ??

And I use Outlook 2010..

Thank you for your help

Sepp

5. nbailey

nbailey Member

Sepp,

Mine works with the Trail Key, be sure you are using the up to date trial key located here:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/3cx-phone-system-v10-service-pack-1/

Make sure TAPI is installed in Control Panel > Phone and Modems > Advanced
    Also check if the MyPhone COMM object is installed at
    Control Panel > Admin Tools > component services > computers > My Computer > MyPhoneComLib
    and make sure Desktop Components are installed correctly
    MyPhone local install > settings > preferences Desktop Components.

It should work unless there is an issue with Outlook 2010 I am not aware of.

Thanks,
    Nate

6. Sepp

Hi Nate,

the trial key is OK,
    Tapi is installed,
    MyPhoneComLib is istalled
    I can't find MyPhone local install settings preferences Desktop components.... where should I look

Thank you very much

Sepp

7. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hi Sepp,

To find the status of Desktop Components open MyPhone and click the settings tab, the second to last tab next to conference tab. Then you will see three options, preferences is the third. Then at the top of the page you will see desktop components either listed in Green as up to date with the version date, or in red if it is out of date or if an update is installed.

Then if all is correct as you stated, you should in the same tab towards the bottom of the screen you should see the MS integration area, Outlook has to be open at this point or it will remain greyed out. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
    Nate

8. Sepp

Hi Nate,

I can't see anything about desktop components .... nothing at all ... can I send a screenshot to you?

Thanks Sepp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.