• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MyPhone Install File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Reaction score
Hello - I have about 60 users who all have the MyPhone application on their computers. They got it in the usual way: load it in a web browser, then click the download link in the upper-right corner. Sometimes Silverlight has to install or update, but they're off and running. They then click the update button and install the components update.

I have a couple of computers, however, that cannot view MyPhone even in the browser. The errors are Silverlight errors. It says that Silverlight can't install because there's already a newer version installed. I tried uninstalling Silverlight, but there must be something left behind, because the version that installs is the later version, or it errors out saying that Silverlight is already installed. The only thing in the browser window is a Silverlight install button.

I'm guessing the updated version can use the latest Silverlight, but I have no way to test that without the install file for the latest version of MyPhone. The Components update is just that: components update, not a full install file.

Is the install file available anywhere?

Thanks,
Jono

3CX v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.