MyPhone Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mamache, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamache

I have registered version of 3cx at one of my restaurants (12 concurrent calls, 25 telephones).
    Trying to get reception and users to start using online tools more.

Have 3cx assistant working (locks up on CRM settings though).
    Also, my biggest question is that I cannot access the web based ("myphone") from anywhere other than the server.

If I put in http://<serverip>/myphone/Usermain.wgx I receive "You are not authorized to view this page" error 403.6 (ip address has been rejected.

any ideas on how to resolve??

thanks in advance.

Also, I am testing out Switchvox (I have a love/hate relationship with 3cx, currently love, but looking around!!).

I set up an internal "generic sip gateway" between the two, same as bridging.. used "5" on the outbound rule, so I can call one pbx or the other by dialing "5" plus the extension I want. I am running switchvox on an old (5+ years) dell laptop that I decommissioned in ORlando, and my 3cx is in hawaii.. Pretty cool stuff..

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Short answer is to continue to use Switchvox ;)
    Extended - configure your web server (cassini/IIS) to be available from the outside of the server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.