MyPhone Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by domnick.eger, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domnick.eger

We have been running 3cx for awhile now, the last 60 days have been a nitemare, every since we upgrade to service pack 2 and then to 4 our MyPhone stop functioning after 30 days. It does a 503 Service Unavailable. Only way to fix this is to uninstall, reboot, reinstall and restore the backup which is time consuming. We have tried restart IIS and services. Rebooting nothing works. Only reinstalling the whole thing from scratch every time. Anyone have any idea why this would happen every 30 days ?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

how many extensions?
    what version of windows on phone server?
    any other services running on the phone server?

when you upgraded, it sounds like you skipped SP3 initially?
    when you reinstall, are you downloading SP4 version from the 3cx website then restoring from the 3cx backup? Or are you installing a version you have saved, then doing the patches from the management console?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. domnick.eger

how many extensions? - 10 Extensions
    what version of windows on phone server? Windows 2008 R2
    any other services running on the phone server? Dedicated Virtual Machine

when you upgraded, it sounds like you skipped SP3 initially? I went through all the Service Pack one by one over a period of time.
    when you reinstall, are you downloading SP4 version from the 3cx website then restoring from the 3cx backup? Or are you installing a version you have saved, then doing the patches from the management console?

I have been just restoring backups from the version that it was running off of. Since SP4 I been using SP4 Installation and Backup.

What really weird is if i restart the server and recycle the application pool it works for 24 hours. But it literally crashes everyday now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.