myphone language

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aly@accendo.dk, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

We have just upgradet to servicepack 3 and was happy about the danish language support in myphone. But Im facing a problem. When we change the language the settings are not saved, after myphone has been shut down we have to change it agein.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Alex

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi Alex, when changing languages you need to hit apply or OK.

In this case Myphone will exit and when you start Myphone again - myphone will load the new language file which was requested.

Thanks and Regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

Thanx for the advice. I think I have a corrupt installation. On another computer the myphone shutsdown after changing the language. But on this computer the language just changes.

I have reinstalled myphone but with no luck.

I will test further...

Alex

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Try and uninstall Silverlight and install again - it might fix your issue.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. aly@accendo.dk

Hi

I have tested this over a periode. I have one machine that does not save any informations in the myphone interface.
    If I change the language on another computer the windows changes after cliking OK - nothing happens on this machine.

I have

Removed 3cx myphone, removed silverlight. Search the registry for 3cx entries. Deleted myphone folder. Restarted the computer and installed 3cx myphone agein. But the problem is still there.

Does anyone have an idea for a sollution?

Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.