MyPhone Logging Out Without Warning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by samacmcbride, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samacmcbride

I've started to notice that some of our users are being logged out of the MyPhone web interface without warning... Users used to be able to stay logged in permanently. Did this change? Is there a setting that I can adjust?

Thanks!

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Web server recycles every morning so no in V10 you have never been able to stay logged in all the time unless you removed the scheduled job. Are you up to date with SP4? Any issues with this had been resolved in the previous service pack.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. samacmcbride

Thanks Nate. I have not updated to SP4 yet (planning on doing this later this week). Are you saying that SP4 addresses this issue?

Currently, within an hours time, a rep will be automatically logged out multiple times–an issue that I hadn't seen until this week. They do log in every morning as you mentioned, it's the mid day log outs that I'd like to avoid.

Thanks for the help.

Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.