myphone more limited than assistant in v10?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by needle, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needle

hello all,
    am I missing something or I cannot accomplish some tasks anymore with myphone and v10?
    with 3cx assistant I could set the status of any registered extension, is there a way to do that with myphone?
    thanks and best regards.

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Yes you stll can do this, but you need the paid version of 3CX

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netswork

netswork Active Member

David, How do you do this? I have the full version but I dont see where I can change the status of other extensions other than the extension I am logged in as.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

have you set groups up and if so, are you listed as the administrator

5. netswork

netswork Active Member

Yes.

For example I have a group called "support" with 4 extensions. My extension is the administrator with all options checked. I can do things such as barge, whisper,etc. But I dont see where I can edit the status of another extension.

If I right click on another extension there is call, chat, call mobile, vm, intercom, log in queues, and create conference. I am sure I am just not looking in the correct place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.