Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone not connecting to server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by richardtubbs, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardtubbs

Hi
    Around a week ago all of the MyPhones we were using stopped connecting to the server saying the username or password was not correct or that the software cannot connect to the server.

Nothing had changed within 3cx and as all of the myphone installs have stopped working on the clients it must be an issue with the server.
    I have tried to login to myphone web version on the server where 3cx is installed but it says "Cannot connect to server" when I am on the actual server where 3cx is installed. Server has been rebooted many times and I have un-installed updates on the server thinking they may be causing the problems.

I can login to the management module fine and all other elemets of 3CX are working as normal. The only thing not working is 3cx web version and LAN version.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
    Richard

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Ensure firewall rules and/or antivirus are not blocking port 5000 on the server.
    I know you say nothing changed... But worth checking these things.
    What version is your OS?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. richardtubbs

My OS is Windows Server 2008 Standard with SP2
    Have checked and port 5000 isn't blocked by the firewall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.