• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MyPhone on Terminal Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthy

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
We use a terminal server at one of our offices. While we have MyPhone working on the local desktops, I would prefer we have it working through the terminal so that we can click to dial through our CRM application. I seem to get mostly unsuccessful experiences with the software. Silverlight and remote desktop / terminal services seems to be an ill fit. Any possible solutions out there? We would even be content with the TAPI driver only, although the chat and call management from MyPhone would be nice on the Terminal Server.

Server is 2008 x64. I have MyPhone and the MyPhone Components loaded.
When I start 3CX MyPhone, it starts... I get please wait then the window disappears. I then get a small Please Wait... window, and when I look at Task Manager, the CPU usage is high for sllauncher.exe. Using approx 50% of CPU and 110MB of memory, it will crash after approximately 2 min. I have a saved crash log, but that won't send.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Scott

We use it on Win 2008R2 Standard and Enterprise with no problem whatsoever. Check AD and local group policies, could be a security policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.