MyPhone "Please wait"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ClausP, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClausP

I try to login on MyPhone with extension and pin, which works fine - but then it stays on the "Please wait" screen forever and eventually shows the login box again.

I tried first on 3cx 10 and upgraded to 11 afterwards, but still the same.

/Claus

2. wagner.damiao

Hello Claus,

Uninstall and reinstall tried?

Can you make a test in another machine?

Best Regards!

3. ClausP

When I installed v11 I uninstalled v10, so yet I have tried that.

Not sure what it would help if I test it on another machine?

/Claus

4. ClausP

I have found this error message in the event log. Seems to be a problem with the service binding in IIS

WebHost failed to process a request.
    Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment+HostingManager/63835064
    Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/MyPhone/AssistPubSubSrv.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme net.tcp for the endpoint with binding NetTcpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme net.tcp for the endpoint with binding NetTcpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.MakeAbsoluteUri(Uri relativeOrAbsoluteUri, Binding binding, UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.LoadServiceDescription(ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, ServiceElement serviceElement, Action`1 addBaseAddress)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.ApplyConfiguration()
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.InitializeDescription(UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost..ctor(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(String constructorString, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.CreateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.EnsureServiceAvailableFast(String relativeVirtualPath)
    Process Name: w3wp
    Process ID: 3300

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.