Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone "Please wait"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ClausP, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClausP

I try to login on MyPhone with extension and pin, which works fine - but then it stays on the "Please wait" screen forever and eventually shows the login box again.

I tried first on 3cx 10 and upgraded to 11 afterwards, but still the same.

/Claus

2. wagner.damiao

Hello Claus,

Uninstall and reinstall tried?

Can you make a test in another machine?

Best Regards!

3. ClausP

When I installed v11 I uninstalled v10, so yet I have tried that.

Not sure what it would help if I test it on another machine?

/Claus

4. ClausP

I have found this error message in the event log. Seems to be a problem with the service binding in IIS

WebHost failed to process a request.
    Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment+HostingManager/63835064
    Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/MyPhone/AssistPubSubSrv.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme net.tcp for the endpoint with binding NetTcpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme net.tcp for the endpoint with binding NetTcpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.MakeAbsoluteUri(Uri relativeOrAbsoluteUri, Binding binding, UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.LoadServiceDescription(ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, ServiceElement serviceElement, Action`1 addBaseAddress)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.ApplyConfiguration()
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.InitializeDescription(UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost..ctor(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(String constructorString, Uri[] baseAddresses)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.CreateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.EnsureServiceAvailableFast(String relativeVirtualPath)
    Process Name: w3wp
    Process ID: 3300

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.